Green IS more than just hype or the latest marketing ploy… it’s a way of life – and a way to save money – by being more efficient and doing your part to be a good steward of our environment.
Big companies make headlines with their big environmental initiatives, but we know that small business are making an impact every day with their individual choices – saving energy and ultimately saving the earth. We want to know more about what you’re doing and have put together a little contest fun…
We want you to tell us one of two things:
- What has your business done to “go green” and why should you win a new green computer from HP?
- If you are not a “green” company (yet) tell us why this new green computer from HP will help you begin.
Tell us in 300 words or less OR 2 minutes or less, and you could win an Ultra Slim desktop PC with 22” wide screen display from HP.
How to enter:
Enter through Friday, July 31, 2009
Tell us what your company has done to go green, or how this HP computer would help you get started,
Create a video telling us the same thing (2 minutes or shorter, please) and post it to YouTube
Use this form to enter the GREEN contest!
We’ll be posting the best entries here along with links to the videos, so enter early! The winner will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.
About the prize:
HP Compaq dc7900 Desktop PC with HP L2245wg 22” EPEAT Gold display
The HP Compaq dc7900 Business Desktop PC is designed for businesses that require best-in-class lifecycle management, solutions that help keep you up and running more securely, as well as specialized designs to fit your individual needs. Plus, you can rely on the engineering experience built in so you can make the right choice and spend more time concentrating on your business success.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017