You’ve heard that having a blog can increase your web site traffic, but for the many of you who DO NOT have a blog and/or who are not maximizing the blog, knowing HOW beneficial blogging can be for your business might push you to really take an initiative to develop a “blog” plan, create a blog and being publishing.
Blogging is an important asset to your overall communication strategy for four reasons:
- Enables you to have fresh content for your online audience (be that audience customers, employees, partners or prospects)
- Boosts your rankings in the search engines. Search engines LOVE fresh content and links to other web sites.
- Enables people to comment on what you have written. This commenting can foster customer support; encourage the development a community around your products/services; give you insight into your customer thoughts and more.
- Helps you to easily seed content to social media services (such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) which can further the extension of your brand.
Hubspot conducted a study which reinforces the importance of blogging.
Hubspot looked at 1,531 customers, half who blogged and half who did not and found that:
Companies that blog have far better marketing results. Specifically, the average company that blogs has 55% more visitors; 97% more inbound links; 434% more indexed pages.
Don’t you WANT more traffic and overall activity focused on your companies brand, products or services. Blogging is one key ingredient to make this happen.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017