If you are part of a B-to-C company, you already know that marketing to consumers takes a different approach than B-to-B. This event on November 12th in New York features case studies from JetBlue, McDonald’s, Intuit, Allstate, and more – explaining how they used different social media outlets to connect with consumers. Details below – be sure to use the promo code for a discount on registration.
The Social Consumer: B2C Case Studies & Roundtables
November 12, 2009 – NYC
For more information about the event and to register, please click here to visit the event website.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Graduate Center / CUNY; 365 Fifth Avenue; New York, NY 10016
Registration Fee: $195
Use promo code SBT for a discounted rate of $155.
About the Event:
It is no secret that social communications’ impact on consumers is growing. It is now commonplace for both large and small B2C organizations to embrace social media and social networking to connect with consumers, strengthen brands, provide service, sell products, generate insights, and receive feedback from customers, partners, and employees. Social communications is now part of an integrated marketing and communications platform for most leading organizations. This conference will showcase the best case studies that demonstrate how leading brands use social communications to achieve tangible business goals.
We will cover the following questions:
- What are the best examples of how brands integrate social communications into their marketing/communications platforms?
- Why is the customer service function becoming social and how do you provide innovative customer service socially?
- How do you make e-commerce social to increase sales?
- What are the key success factors for building new communities with customers?
- What are the best practices for partnering and leveraging established social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others?
- How do leading brands measure and monitor their social communications channels?
- What are the best technologies and products for measuring and monitoring social communications?
- What are the best examples of how organizations capture, analyze and act on consumer insights derived from social communications channels?
- How has social communications changed media relations and how do you provide content directly to communities of customers, partners and employees?
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018