Some of you (or you know of people) might feel that all is hopeless in regards to your business doing something, I mean even just ANYTHING online. However, all is not lost.
Seth Godin offers a few easy to do tips and action items for starting to put your business online.
Maybe you’re running a florist, PR company or manufacturer of dentures and realize your word of mouth strategy is not working as well as it used to. You might feel your back is against the wall and you just need to do something online.
Where do you start?
Well here’s the first three of Seth’s tips:
- Use gmail to give every person in the organization that can read English an email address.
- Use a free website creating tool or even Squidoo to build a page about your company. Nothing fancy, but list your locations, your people (with addresses) and make it clear you want to hear from people.
- Start an email newsletter using Mad Mimi or Mail Chimp. Give the responsibility for the newsletter’s creation and performance to one person and offer them a bonus if they exceed metrics in sign ups and in reducing churn.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Blockchain Is The New Hype Machine Small Businesses Should Ignore - May 19, 2018
- 5 Technologies every Entrepreneur Should Invest In - May 16, 2018
- How Has Technology Impacted Your Business? - May 14, 2018