If you’re the “curious” type and interested in trying out new things, Microsoft Office 2010 is available for a free trial download.
According to the email we received The Beta version of Microsoft Office 2010 is now available for download at no charge. With the Microsoft Office 2010 Beta, you can be among the first to try out Office 2010 before it’s available for purchase.
See the new features in your favorite programs such as Microsoft Word 2010, Outlook 2010, Excel 2010 and PowerPoint 2010. In addition to enhanced image-editing tools, now you can edit video files right in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. And Microsoft Office Web Apps make it easy to work on group projects together, whether you’re miles apart or just down the hall.
Some of the product overview is below.
But before you go there, I caution you: If you really want to get the most of out of any technology it takes taking the time to learn how to properly use it. There are so many features in Microsoft Office, for example, that many people use only a smart part of its features.
Some of the features, according to Microsoft’s web site:
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools..
- Organise finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance.
- Share and edit presentations and spreadsheets with business partners, customers, or friends using Web-based versions of Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
- Manage projects and resources from a single place by organising your information in OneNote 2010.
Upgrade your customer communications.
- Create professional-looking communications faster with easy-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010, then add polish with updated text effects, photos or videos.
- Minimise inbox clutter with new conversation management tools in Outlook 2010.
- Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or your mobile phone.
Organise and simplify your household routine.
- Help your child to create high-quality class presentations using a variety of tools for adding video, photos and text effects in PowerPoint 2010.
- Prepare and manage a budget easily with ready-to-use templates and analysis tools in Excel 2010.
- Connect with others, manage your calendar and stay on top of your to-dos with Outlook 2010.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017