Did you know that video is a POWERFUL form of communication? Why do you think Youtube (and hey Television and online videos overall) is so powerful?
It’s not hard to take a camera and video tape something, but when it comes to editing it and making it look good – that can take a bit more expertise.
Of course, just video taping your CEO’s presentation, or how a product is used, or a customer testimonial does not necessarily take much work. But when it comes to making a more professionally looking video, having it professionally edited can make it look a bit better than what you can do.
Pixability was the winner of the Fifth Annual Small Business Summit HOT TECH DEMO 2010 award. They make it very easy for small businesses to create a video and have it professionally edited.
Inc. Magazine gives five ways you can use video in your business:
- Use video to raise your profile
- Create authentic testimonials
- Provide quick feedback
- Go behind the scenes
- Enhance news releases
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017