Smartphone use is on the rise. But then again you probably figured that out, as your smartphone use is also on the rise.
RingCentral conducted a survey recently which found that:
1) Smartphones and having intimate relationships tied (40%) for being the number one thing respondents cannot live without.
2) The majority (79%) of respondents cite the Smartphone as the phone they used the most to conduct business, as compared to an office phone or home phone.
2) Smartphones are also encroaching on computers as well, with 34% of respondents using the Smartphone more than the computer for business. In fact, 7% don’t even take their laptop when they travel for business if they have their Smartphone. Is this the beginning of a coming dramatic shift?
What does this mean for your business?
- Your customers are going to be accessing your web site and interacting with your company, more from a smartphone browser than a computer. Are you ready?
- Your employees are going to want to “lose the laptop” (see my blog posts for AT&T) and travel more with their smartphones. Are you ready?
You need to ensure that your corporate data is readily available on mobile devices and ensure your team (employees or contractors) can work productively from anywhere, with any device. Yep, even the iPad.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Blockchain Is The New Hype Machine Small Businesses Should Ignore - May 19, 2018
- 5 Technologies every Entrepreneur Should Invest In - May 16, 2018
- How Has Technology Impacted Your Business? - May 14, 2018