Usually the best lessons are the ones you’ve learned yourself – by trying and succeeding, or trying and learning what to do differently next time.
A close second is learning from the experience of our peers, which is why it’s so important for small business owners to connect with other growing businesses – whether it’s online or in person.
HP is running a cool contest through their LinkedIn group www.thesmallbiznation.com. They want to know about your most successful marketing effort, and what made it a success. Tell your story and win prizes including:
Grand prize – Gold corporate ID package from Logoworks including a custom logo package and stationery design ($579 value)
First prize – HP ProBook 4520s ($549 value)
Second prize – HP Virtual Rooms License for a year ($149 value)
Your submission should include:
- Your marketing plan’s initial goals and objectives (drive increase in calls, sell more product, increase mailing list contacts, increase event registration, etc.)
- How it was executed (what were the deliverables you used to reach your target audience?)
- What your expected/achieved ROI was (return on investment – what did you get for what you spent on this marketing effort, cost vs. result)
- How you measured the success of the program (how/why do you consider this marketing plan a success)
Enter through May 28th.
Note: you DO need to join the LinkedIn group in order to see the contest details and to post your submission.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017