- B2Bee Simplifies Invoicing and Expense Management for Small Businesses with Web-based Tool
- Small Business Super Heroes Contest from BatchBlue
- VerticalResponse User Seminar
- Scared About Social Media and Online Security Risks? Remember Data USB Drives and Other Places
- SMBs Looking For Shared and On-Demand Resources, Yet Few Understand The Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Skype Manager enables companies of all sizes to harness the power of Skype for communications and collaboration
- Save Money and Leverage The Technology You Have
- Constant Contact More Than Email Marketing. Now Social Media + Email Marketing + much more…
B2Bee Simplifies Invoicing and Expense Management for Small Businesses
with Web-based Tool
The Bee delivers the right size solution for professionals and small businesses that were not made to handle numbers
CINCINNATI – May 20, 2010 – With the launch of the Bee, a web-based invoice and expense management tool, B2Bee, LLC is encouraging small business owners and other professionals to “step away from QuickBooks and stop pretending you’re a part time accountant.” The Bee, which is available online at www.GetTheBee.com, provides three core financial tools that small business owners need to invoice and get paid, manage their expenses and track their profitability. The Bee is available from any Web browser, providing an easily accessible, always-on solution to create and send invoices, document, categorize and track expenses, and produce reports to help monitor the pulse of the business.
Small Business Super Heroes Contest from BatchBlue
Enter by June 1, 2010
BatchBlue is seeking nominations for its third annual Small Business Super Heroes award, honoring innovative small businesses who are seeking to better the lives of folks everywhere. The competition is open to small businesses worldwide, and submissions are easy via an online form.
10-year SaaS veteran delivers biggest upgrade to user applause
ROCKVILLE, MD., 20 May 2010 – HyperOffice today made the new version of its award-winning, cloud-computing messaging and collaboration suite widely available to small and medium-sized businesses.
Today’s release brings to an end a successful beta test program that spanned six months, thousands of users, and continuous enhancements – including innovations guided by a customer-driven Product Development Committee that helped to refine the user interface as HyperOffice reinvented the entire suite.
The software-as-a-services suite makes it easy for company owners, employees, customers, partners and suppliers to run and grow a business by working together, planning projects, sharing documents, scheduling meetings, and more.
Beta testers applauded the upgrade:
“We collaborated with sticks and clubs before HyperOffice. Now we maintain a master shared calendar for major tenant and building activities — evictions, move-ins, unit turns. It replaces Microsoft Outlook. It centralizes and makes the data safe, online, and there are multiple methods of remote access,”
VerticalResponse User Seminar
June 11, 2010, New York City
This 4-hour User Seminar is designed for VerticalResponse customers of all levels using the new Wizard and Canvas email creation editors.
What You’ll Learn:
* Email design tips & best practices for emails that get results
* How to build a list of engaged subscribers
* Discover how email and social media work together to expand your reach
* Plus, a keynote from award winning social media publisher, and author of Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine, John Jantsch
What You’ll Get:
* A copy of the newly released book, The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
* The VerticalResponse Take Action Kit which includes best practice guides, plus tips to take what you’ve learned and turn it into action
* VerticalResponse User Seminar Certificate of Completion
* Plus, networking with peers and our marketing experts
SMBs Looking For Shared and On-Demand Resources, Yet Few Understand The Benefits of Cloud Computing
Armed With the Proper Knowledge, SMBs Would Implement a Cloud Offering
Within the Next 12 Months, According to Survey
Denver, CO and Washington, DC – May 24 , 2010 – Still reacting to the current economy, 30 percent of small and medium-sized business (SMB) decision makers are looking to minimize technology costs, yet still demand superior technology and services, according to a survey commissioned by Verio Inc., the leading provider of online business solutions to SMBs worldwide, including web hosting, application hosting and Software as a Service (SaaS). The independent survey of more than 500 SMB decision makers was released today at National Small Business Week.
Even with a focus on cutting costs, the survey revealed that more than 50 percent of respondents believe that the ability to share IT resources is most important to them, while 42 percent cite on-demand resources as a high priority.
Scared About Social Media and Online Security Risks? Remember Data USB Drives and Other Places
At last night’s Taste of Technology Small Business Series in New York City, Google, Microsoft and The Cloud:Growing Your Business with the Power of Online Software, one of the very valid concerns was about security.
One of the attendees asked, is my data secure if hosted on the Internet. Read the rest on Smallbiztechnology.com.
Skype Manager enables companies of all sizes to harness the power of Skype for communications and collaboration
New online tool helps businesses manage Skype deployments
Skype today announced the launch of Skype Manager, a web-based management tool that enables businesses to harness the power of Skype™ to achieve greater communications flexibility, cost savings and control over the use of Skype in their organization. Skype Manager replaces Skype’s Business Control Panel, which was originally developed to provide small and mid-size businesses the ability to organize Skype usage among their employees.
Skype Manager (skype.com/go/skypemanager) makes it simple for businesses of all sizes to deploy Skype efficiently and effectively in the workplace. It incorporates a centralized payment system and real-time analysis and reporting capabilities. It also gives companies the ability to manage Skype user accounts across an organization and assign Skype features through an administration dashboard.
Save Money and Leverage The Technology You Have (Short Video)
Last Tuesday, at the NY Daily News, Small Business Big Impact Conference over 1,000 business professionals gathered to hear from experts, how they could grow their businesses.
There were three panels and one of the panels was all about technology.
Nelly Yusupova, founder of consulting firm DigitalWoman, Jay Greenstein, president of clothing chain R.A.G. New York, Ben Kaufman, founder of Quirky.com, and Rasu Jilani of Coup d’etat and Ramon Ray, Editor of Smallbiztechnology.com shared with the attendees tips and insight in how to leverage technology as a tool to grow their businesses. See the video.
Constant Contact More Than Email Marketing. Now Social Media + Email Marketing + much more… (Buys Nutshell Mail)
Today Constant Contact announced their purchase of Nutshell Mail.I’ve been using Nutshell Mail for several months and it’s one of my favorite tools for managing my social networks.
What Nutshell Mail does is send you all the information about your social networks (new Twitter followers, new Tweets, Facebook updates and so much more) delivered right to your email box. Read the rest and see video on Smallbiztechnology.com
Latest posts by Laura Leites (see all)
- Small Biz Events, Awards & Contests: Small Business Influencers, Small Business Summit, Manta Photo Contest + More - July 8, 2013
- Small Biz Events, Contests & Awards: Alibaba Women Entrepreneurs, Inbound 2013 + More - June 24, 2013
- Small Biz Contests, Awards & Events: Small Business Heroes, Twitter Chat #SMBizEdge, Small Business Week & More - June 17, 2013