Although so many businesses are using cloud computing services (email hosting, security, inventory, employee management, and more) there’s still many businesses who are cautious about moving the entire business to a hosted environment.
They have reasons to be concerned.
Business Week put together 9 questions that you could ask your hosting providing before forking your data over to them:
- Who else might see the data?
- What if you don’t pay the bill?
- Does the cloud back up your data?
- What if your service provider enters your business?
- What if you do business abroad?
- What does the cloud expect of you?
- What’s the access control?
- Do you want your employees getting advertising (perhaps from competitors, or for naughty products) along with their e-mail?
- What is your exit strategy?
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Getting Funding Is Important. Smarter Loans Is A Service that Can Help - March 21, 2018
- Using Videos Effectively in Your Sales Process – A Guide. - March 19, 2018
- The Three Most-Overlooked Digital Marketing Hacks Small-Businesses Forget To Utilize - March 18, 2018