Protus, owner of email marketing firm Campaigner, myFax and myVoice clued me in to a white paper from the Telework Research Network (TRN) that says they can get a saving of more than $32,000 a year by simply allowing workers to spend half of their time telecommuting.
Of course YOUR savings cost will be different. But the principle that you can save money by implementing a telecommuting strategy is real.
Citrix Online has a very good PDF of this here. If you’re interested in how telecommuting could work for you, this paper is an excellent read.
Steve Adams, Vice President of Marketing for Protus has a few tips on this:
- Virtual phone services for small businesses that connect all employees (no matter their physical location or phone type) to a single business phone number to ensure one-number dialing convenience for callers, all for as little as $10 per month for an unlimited number of users
- Web-based software services that ensure each employee doesn’t have to purchase their own programming
- Internet faxing that allows each employee to send and receive faxes via email so each worker doesn’t have to own a traditional fax machine
- Real-time data sharing services for meeting convenience
Telecommuting is not easy; it takes a well thought out and purposeful strategy. Fortunately, the technology is available to make this happen, it’s just your will and planning to put it together.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Blockchain Is The New Hype Machine Small Businesses Should Ignore - May 19, 2018
- 5 Technologies every Entrepreneur Should Invest In - May 16, 2018
- How Has Technology Impacted Your Business? - May 14, 2018