Webinar – Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 2:00pm EDT
Customers for Life: Developing Loyalty through Email Marketing
Existing customers are the greatest asset your business has. These are people who have already bought your product or service – don’t let them disappear after just one sale.
Join us next Wednesday, August 18th and learn how to use email marketing as a tool to develop customer loyalty.
Can you think of a brand, product, company, or business person that you’re ultra-loyal to? Why are you so loyal? How did that loyalty start and evolve over time? Perhaps you only wear one brand of sneakers because they helped you realize your dream of running the Boston Marathon. Maybe you go back to the same mortgage broker every time you need to renew because of the incredible service and support he’s provided you and your friends and family over the years.
Customer loyalty to your business or brand goes well beyond a great price or even a terrific product or service. It’s more about the overall experience one has with your business and how it impacts them positively on an emotional level. Loyalty is developed through trust and by consistently delivering a memorable experience.
As a small business owner, how do you develop customer loyalty using email marketing? In this webinar, Wendy Lowe, Director of Product Marketing for Campaigner, will discuss how to develop lasting loyalty through email marketing. You’ll learn:
- The importance of loyalty to your business
- Understanding your customers to personalize and segment your messages
- Basic Trigger Marketing
- How social media can complement email marketing to enhance loyalty
- The importance of testimonials
- How to use your loyal customers to help grow your grow your email contact list
- Using information to drive allegiance to your business
- And more!
Brought to you by
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Beyond the Grave – How To Protect Your Business - December 17, 2018
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018
- You’ve Been Fired. How To Start Your Own Business - December 3, 2018