Things you know but don’t DO… and things you DON’T KNOW about truly securing your business.
You know security is important to your business, but are you aware of where today’s biggest threats are coming from? Making sure your business is protected goes way beyond cyber crime – data loss and downtime can be devastating to a company of any size.
Why Your Company’s Digital Assets are Only Half Protected
Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Join Ramon Ray of Smallbiztechnology.com and Susie Spencer of Symantec and learn what the dangers are and how you can fully protect your business.
In this info-packed hour you’ll learn:
- What the most dangerous threats are today
- Why physical security is STILL important
- Surprising sources of security attacks
- What you need to do to be completely secure
- Why data backup and recovery must be part of your protection plan
- and more
Susie Spencer is a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on Symantec’s SMB product marketing team and has been in the high-tech industry for over 18 years, with the last 8 years focused specifically on the backup and recovery market including driving go-to-market plans, messaging and training activities worldwide. Prior to joining Symantec, Susie spent over 12 years working for Novell, Incorporated where she managed the CNA, CNE and Master CNE certification programs.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 5 Tips for Instagram Advertising for Small Businesses - August 17, 2018
- Are Business Plans Necessary to Start a Business? - August 16, 2018
- Indra Nooyi Steps Down from Pepsi – What Can Small Business Owners Learn from Her? - August 15, 2018