I’ve tried out many headsets, especially from Jabra and Jawbone both make great products.
I’ve heard of but was not quite familiar with BlueAnt which makes some very functional and quite cool headsets.
One of the headsets they’re launching, the BlueAnt Q2 announces who is calling you when your phone rings. I like that. No need to dig in my pocket or purse (well not in MY case, but you know what I mean) to see who is calling, before I answer.
Their press release reads, the BlueAnt Q2 builds on the breakthrough voice control technology BlueAnt is known for with the addition of integrated text-to-speech functionality. When your phone rings, all you have to do is say “Answer” or “Ignore.” Making calls is equally easy; just say “Phone Commands” and the Q2 does the rest. Other enticing features of this top-of-the-line headset include:
- Caller Name Announce—reads the name of incoming callers from up to 2,000 phone contacts;
- Wind Armour Technology™–advanced noise cancellation that’s twice the industry average;
- Excellent Call Clarity and Quality—professionally sculpted and precision tuned sound;
- Microsoft Bing™ 411 integration—seamless access to news, weather, sports, traffic and more.
Blue Ant has several other headsets you should check out and see which one is for you. If you ride bikes or job and need to talk on the phone you’ll like the Blue Ant T1
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017