- Jennifer Shaheen, The Technology Therapist
- Melinda Emerson, America’s @Smallbizlady
- Walt Rivenbark, AT&Ts Mobile Guru.
Their tips include:
- Make sure your web site has a call to action
- Don’t just sell but educate
- Have a tag line on your web site. You only have 7 seconds to get someone interested in your web site
- If you’re investing the time in social media, make sure you have a good web site so you have some place to send people
- Understand what you want an application for, before deciding if you should create one for your business
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017