- Jennifer Shaheen, The Technology Therapist
- Melinda Emerson, America’s @Smallbizlady
- Walt Rivenbark, AT&Ts Mobile Guru.
Their tips include:
- Make sure your web site has a call to action
- Don’t just sell but educate
- Have a tag line on your web site. You only have 7 seconds to get someone interested in your web site
- If you’re investing the time in social media, make sure you have a good web site so you have some place to send people
- Understand what you want an application for, before deciding if you should create one for your business
The following two tabs change content below.