- Jennifer Shaheen, The Technology Therapist
- Melinda Emerson, America’s @Smallbizlady
- Walt Rivenbark, AT&Ts Mobile Guru.
Their tips include:
- Make sure your web site has a call to action
- Don’t just sell but educate
- Have a tag line on your web site. You only have 7 seconds to get someone interested in your web site
- If you’re investing the time in social media, make sure you have a good web site so you have some place to send people
- Understand what you want an application for, before deciding if you should create one for your business
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018