Your network, hard drives and personal information are only a mouse click away from malicious hackers or unscrupulous employees. Large businesses have the expertise and finances to protect their systems with the best that money can buy. Yet, we hear on a regular basis how their systems are successfully attacked, data stolen and identities stolen on a regular basis.
Is there any chance for your growing business to succeed? Yes there is.
Register (it’s free) and get access to the 45 minute recorded discussion and Symantec’s Small Business Protection Guide.
Listen to Susie Spencer, Senior Product Manager at Symantec, and Ramon Ray, Editor & Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology as they discuss how complete protection (backup and security) can ensure the your business data is protected and secure from unauthorized access. During the webinar discussion you’ll hear tips and insight for online security and how to backup and ensure you can safely recover your information.
* What the most dangerous threats are today
* Why physical security is STILL important
* Surprising sources of security attacks
* What you need to do to be completely secure
* Why data backup and recovery must be part of your protection plan
* and more
Susie Spencer is a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on Symantec’s SMB product marketing team and has been in the high-tech industry for over 18 years, with the last 8 years focused specifically on the backup and recovery market including driving go-to-market plans, messaging and training activities worldwide. Prior to joining Symantec, Susie spent over 12 years working for Novell, Incorporated where she managed the CNA, CNE and Master CNE certification programs.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017