It seems like only yesterday that there were only a few things growing businesses had to leverage in regard to online marketing.
- Search engine optimization – mainly via Google search
- Cost Per Click advertising – mainly through Google
- Email Marketing – thanks Camapaigner, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp and Constant Contact
- Web site – having a well designed one
- Blog – having a nice blog with fresh content
However for those businesses that want to GROW and acquire new customers there are a LOT more tools and service that you can leverage (many for free) in your business.
Yelp, is one of these tools that is growing to be the “Google of local business listings”. If you have a retail store and are not leveraging Yelp’s power, you are leaving money on the table.
Small Business Trends, gives us an update on Yelp:
The holiday season is upon on and Yelp wants to make sure they do their part to help small business owners have a good one, giving them even more tools to connect with customers and help drive sales. Yesterday I had the opportunity to chat with Eric Singley, Yelp’s Director of Mobile and Consumer Products, to hear about the new stuff coming from Yelp and how it will benefit small business owners during the business holiday season.
Read the full article here.
You’ll see that Yelp has a check in service – you can ditch Foursquare or use them both.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016