As we rapidly approach the end of 2010, successful small businesses are already in the midst of creating their email marketing plan for 2011. For the rest of us, this can be a source of confusion and pose seemingly answerless questions – where do I start? What should I talk about?
In the latest webinar in our email marketing series with Campaigner – Some Assembly Required – Preparing Your 2011 Email Marketing Plan – Melanie Attia of Campaigner and Ramon Ray discussed how small businesses can easily create and execute a successful 2011 email marketing program.
In this recorded discussion, you’ll hear Melanie explain:
- Where to start – what you should look at before you begin your planning.
- What to look for – key elements you need to be aware of when choosing an email marketing service for 2011.
- What to avoid – mistakes and pitfalls that can pull your 2011 plans off-track.
- What to talk about – how to ensure your emails resonate with customers and keep them coming back for more.
Download a copy of the presentation slides here.
Brought to you by
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018