For small businesses, managing online presence and reputation is critical. More and more consumers are turning to the web to find businesses and products, and more consumers (84%) rely on online reviews or “digital word-of-mouth” to make purchase decisions. One bad online review or blog post can devastate a business if it goes unnoticed and unanswered. An inaccurate or absent online listing can mean lost business and lost revenue. And while the digital landscape becomes broader and more complex, small businesses have largely been left behind.
In this recorded webinar, Ryan Fritzky and Brooks McMahon from Marchex discuss the challenges small businesses face managing their digital footprint, the tools and tactics available to help them, and what the future of online presence and reputation management looks like.
This webinar is ideal for small business owners, operators, and marketers—as well as the enterprises and agencies that serve small businesses.
- Why your online presence and reputation really do matter
- What the challenges are in managing both
- Best practices for small businesses to manage their company reputations online
- How to find out what customers are saying and what to do about it
- The Dos and Don’ts of dealing with negative reviews
- How to make sure your happy customers are talking about you too
- And more
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 4 Tips for Staying Safe on a Public Computer - January 20, 2017
- 5 Tips To Choosing Your Marketing Automation Provider - December 16, 2016
- GoDaddy Enhances Mobile Shopping With ApplePay and Shopping Cart Intelligence - December 14, 2016