Jim Lippie is President of Thrive Networks, a division of Staples. He speaks with Ramon Ray, Editor & Technology Evangelist, Smallbiztechnology.com about cloud computing and why it’s not necessarily a solution for every growing business. Some businesses might choose to use a combination of cloud computing and a traditional server. Others might find that a traditional client/server network environment is best for them.
Other topics discussed include:
- Cloud computing is a very important movement, but that does not mean that clients need to move to it immediately.
- We determine what applications make sense to move to cloud computing.
- Hybrid solutions may be an option.
- How Thrive works – agents report back and we work on issues before they become problems.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017
- Zoho Enables Real Time Messaging with Cliq - October 1, 2017