Sam Grobart, Personal Technology Editor for the NY Times writes about 10 Ways To Get the Most Out of Technology:
- Get A Smartphone – amen to this one. Any business having a non-smartphone is losing on hours of productivity a day.
- Get Rid Of Internet Explorer – IE is not as slick or useful as Google’s Chrome or FireFox
- Upload Photos to the Cloud – I would say more than photos but everything possible. This way it’s backup and you can easily access it remotely
- Use A File Sharing Service – I’ve used Dropbox for about a year now and love it
There’s more tips he gives and each tip has links and his take on why this tip is useful. Check it out here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018
- Audience Engagement: 10 Ways to Connect with Every Audience - October 29, 2018