Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, Clear (and other wireless carriers – are there any?) are all ramping up to offer more and more 4G broadband wireless in 2011. 4G broadband wireless is powerful as it will:
- Change the way we compute home. Some might not need traditional DSL or Cable – and instead have 4G
- For on the road professionals high speed data movement, like video conferencing makes sense on the road
At CES Verizon Wireless released a boat load of devices from LG, HTC, Samsung and HP (see the list below).
If you’re looking to move “faster” in 2011, you definitely can. 3G, I do think is “good enough” but for data intensive applications, 4G is going to be a must.
As you upgrade your devices to leverage 4G be aware of any additional fees you’ll be charged. Walt Mossberg,in a recent WSJ article writes that Verizon’s 4G is “wicked fast” but watch your pocket.
- HTC Thunderbolt Delivers Style And Speed On Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE Network
- Verizon Wireless And LG Mobile Phones Lead Into The 4G Future With The LG Revolution
- Verizon Wireless And Samsung Mobile Announce Samsung’s First 4G LTE-Enabled Smartphone
- Verizon Wireless Keeps Customers Connected With The Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- Verizon Wireless And Samsung Mobile Announce First 4G LTE-Enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Verizon Wireless And HP Introduce Industry’s First Notebook PCs To Use Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE Network
- Verizon Wireless And Novatel Wireless To Introduce The First 4G LTE MiFi®
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Getting Funding Is Important. Smarter Loans Is A Service that Can Help - March 21, 2018
- Using Videos Effectively in Your Sales Process – A Guide. - March 19, 2018
- The Three Most-Overlooked Digital Marketing Hacks Small-Businesses Forget To Utilize - March 18, 2018