For years I’ve raved about The Flip video camera. It’s simple, easy to use and looks great. However lately I’ve realized that the sound quality of my videos was not so great. In rooms with loud noise the Flip camera picked up the voice of my interviewee and of the ambient noise around them.
Due to the suggestion of a few people, including Rod Kirby, I purchased a Kodak Zi8 video camera.
Beyond the HD video, what’s great about this camera is that I can connect an external microphone to the camera and have much better sound quality. While The Flip is a great camera, the Kodak Zi8 is much better, for my needs.
- Periodically review what’s new and improved
- Test and try out new technology
- Know the limitations of the technology you have
- Prioritize if those limitations are hampering your business or otherwise need to be corrected
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Leaders Can Build a More Collaborative and Productive Virtual Team - September 15, 2017
- How to Create an Effective and Cohesive Online and Offline Marketing Strategy - September 15, 2017
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017