Your business needs three things, and all of them reside on the network.
- Connect (to connect inside the organization and to connect with customers and companies outside of the network).
- Communicate (you need to communicate with your peers and you definitely need to communicate with customers, vendors and others outside the company)
- Security (all of this needs to be done in a secure environment)
George Gutierrez, Small Business Marketing Manager at Cisco spoke with Smallbiztechnology.com’s Ramon Ray about how businesses can better connect, communicate and be more secure.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Persepctive. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016