Your business needs three things, and all of them reside on the network.
- Connect (to connect inside the organization and to connect with customers and companies outside of the network).
- Communicate (you need to communicate with your peers and you definitely need to communicate with customers, vendors and others outside the company)
- Security (all of this needs to be done in a secure environment)
George Gutierrez, Small Business Marketing Manager at Cisco spoke with Smallbiztechnology.com’s Ramon Ray about how businesses can better connect, communicate and be more secure.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- GoDaddy Exec Says It’s Not Too Late For Businesses To Capture Last Minute Holiday Revenue - December 17, 2018
- Beyond the Grave – How To Protect Your Business - December 17, 2018
- Wix Launches Simple Marketing Automation for Growing Businesses – Wix Ascend - December 11, 2018