Often, I find that I can be on the computer all day long.
Sure, it’s my job — writing, planning, interviews, video, project coordination. However, I find that I have no time for thinking, reading and other things I can and should be doing in the course of the day.
Am I alone? Do you feel this way? I think that the evolution of technology makes it even EASIER for us to do so much, yet do so little.
Maybe in your case, you are only reading, and not updating your blog. Maybe you’re on the phone all day long selling to new clients and never visiting a customer.
Below is advice from eight experts on Adrian’s Network, on how to utilize your time:
- Take 15 minutes the night before and plan out the next day, including your appointments and such. With your remaining time, plan on what you hope to accomplish with about 80 percent of that time. The other 20 percent will get sucked up by phone calls.
- Virtualization and Your Small Business – How It Can Help - October 14, 2011
- How to Keep Your Small Business Productive When A Heat Wave Hits - September 15, 2011
- Need Easy Online Accounting for Your Small Business? Try this week’s App of the Week. - September 9, 2011