Join us on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST for our first webinar in our monthly Smallbiztechnology series: Authentic Influence: How Expanding Your Influence Leads to More Income.
For February our guest is Lena West, an award-winning social media consultant, blogger, speaker, journalist, technologist and the Founder of Real Women Do Social Media and the Authentic Influencer Braintrust, the only social media training initiatives created exclusively for women business owners.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Why, thanks to social media, influence is no longer a dirty word
- Why you don’t have to focus on your income, once you know how to expand your influence
- The misunderstood, hype-free link between influence and income
- 5 simple ways to increase your influence in the next 3 days
- How you can get easy, step-by-step support to expand your influence over the next 12 months
All registered attendees will receive a link to the webinar recording.
In this new monthly webinar series we will talk with experts in different areas of technology about how you can leverage it to grow your business. Sign up for the weekly email Small Business Technology Report to be sure you get all the details about our upcoming online and live events.
Latest posts by Laura Leites (see all)
- Small Biz Events, Awards & Contests: Small Business Influencers, Small Business Summit, Manta Photo Contest + More - July 8, 2013
- Small Biz Events, Contests & Awards: Alibaba Women Entrepreneurs, Inbound 2013 + More - June 24, 2013
- Small Biz Contests, Awards & Events: Small Business Heroes, Twitter Chat #SMBizEdge, Small Business Week & More - June 17, 2013