- Acer Unveils Extensive Portfolio of Server and Storage Solutions for U.S.Market
- New Lexmark AccuWeather SmartSolution App
- Cbeyond Brings “Clarity to the Cloud” With Free Webinar Series
- LogMeIn adds new, free Android capabilities
- VerticalResponse Celebrates Its 10 Years in Business With 100,000 Small Business Customers
Acer Unveils Extensive Portfolio of Server and Storage Solutions for U.S. Market
Acer America announced a comprehensive line of server and storage solutions to deliver superior price/performance ratios and reliability across a broad range of usage models.
Acer’s server and storage products include tower, rack, blade and multi-node solutions that are based on Intel Xeon and AMD Opteron processors and designed to deliver superior quality through vertically integrated, U.S.-based manufacturing. The products are backed by an extensive service offering plus specialized expertise in virtualization, multi-node architectures and other technologies that are required for implementing complete solutions in today’s increasingly demanding business and professional computing environments.
New Lexmark AccuWeather SmartSolution App
Lexmark International, a leading global provider of imaging products, software, solutions and services, and AccuWeather, the world’s leading multimedia weather information source, announced the availability of the AccuWeather.com SmartSolution for Lexmark’s Web-connected all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printers.
The SmartSolution is perfect for companies involved in activities such as landscaping, construction, and event planning that must take weather conditions into consideration in order to make informed business decisions, as well as business travelers who can use the information to make smarter daily and long-term travel plans.
The SmartSolution app provides current, localized weather conditions, as well as seven-day forecasts, that are instantly available on your Lexmark all-in-one-device without the need for a computer. The AccuWeather SmartSolution is free and available on all Lexmark AIOs with SmartSolutions, which includes the Lexmark Genesis, Platinum, Pinnacle, and Interact. Find more information on Lexmark’s AccuWeather SmartSolution here.
Cbeyond Brings “Clarity to the Cloud” With Free Webinar Series
Cbeyond announced a complimentary webinar series to demystify cloud services for small businesses. The series of webinars will highlight the simplicity, reliability and affordable solutions offered in the cloud. The topics include:
- “Improve Productivity with Hosted Microsoft Exchange – Business Grade Cloud Based Email” on February 22, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST featuring Microsoft Industry Marketing Manager, Corey Prince
- “Bringing Clarity to the Cloud” (TWO LIVE WEBINARS) on February 23, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. EST and March 1, 2011, from 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. EST featuring Cbeyond Cloud Services President, Brooks Robinson
- “Don’t Be a Server Hugger – Take Your Data to the Cloud for Enhanced Security and Redundancy” on March 16, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST featuring Ramon Ray, journalist, technology evangelist, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com and author of “Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses”
To learn more about these webinars and to reserve your complimentary seat, please visit www.cbeyond.net/webinar.
LogMeIn adds new, free Android capabilities
LogMeIn continues to add new capabilities to its lightweight collaboration tool, join.me. Today, the company announced new, free Android capabilities that officially hit the market. This comes a few weeks after join.me debuted a mobile extension for iOS devices like the iPad and iPhone.
Android tablet and smartphone owners can now take their meetings on the go, attending a join.me session anywhere in the world with a 3G or wifi connection. The capabilities extend the same ease, speed and lack of cumbersome registration hurdles from the join.me site to Android. And like join.me itself, join.me’s Android features are free – available through a free app download in the Android Market.
VerticalResponse Celebrates Its 10 Years in Business With 100,000 Small Business Customers
VerticalResponse, Inc. (http://www.verticalresponse.com), a leading provider of self-service email marketing, online survey and direct mail solutions for small businesses, today announced its 10-year anniversary, with 33 percent customer growth from 2009 to 2010 and over 100,000 customers and 100 employees since the company was founded. This year also marks its 6th straight year of profitability.
“Ten years ago only large companies with big budgets could afford online marketing and social media didn’t exist yet, but we saw the potential of email marketing to help small businesses and the importance of enabling them to build strong customer relationships,” said Janine Popick, Founder and CEO, VerticalResponse. “Our passion for serving small business and building customer engagement has been the secret to our success, and keeps us motivated and focused every day.”
Latest posts by Laura Leites (see all)
- Small Biz Events, Awards & Contests: Small Business Influencers, Small Business Summit, Manta Photo Contest + More - July 8, 2013
- Small Biz Events, Contests & Awards: Alibaba Women Entrepreneurs, Inbound 2013 + More - June 24, 2013
- Small Biz Contests, Awards & Events: Small Business Heroes, Twitter Chat #SMBizEdge, Small Business Week & More - June 17, 2013