Most of you know that Youtube is a great place to host videos about your business. You also hope that people click on the videos and maybe even just buy something from you. Of course many of use just throw videos up on Youtube but are not really sure how to turn the videos into sales.
Orabrush helps cure bad breath by scraping your tongue and guess what – their Youtube video page is brining in lots of sales.
Orabrush, found five tactics are helping them turn video watchers into video buyers:
- Tactic #1. Create an effective YouTube page
- Tactic #2. Create more than one type of video
- Tactic #3. Commit to consistency
- Tactic #4. Content has to interest the audience
- Tactic #5. Engage fans and peers
Creating video is not hard, with a simple video camera (I use a Kodak Zi8), good microphone (I use a shotgun microphone) and some decent light you can create your first set of videos and start making sales from video.
Marketing Sherpa writes that since the launch of that first video, businesses from more than 40 countries have inquired about becoming Orabrush distributors. Other results include:
o More than 35 million YouTube channel views
o More than 116,000 YouTube subscribers (second only to OldSpice among YouTube sponsor channels)
o Up to 10x increase in landing page conversion rates by adding Orabrush videos to landing pages
o More than 271,000 Facebook fans (driven mostly from YouTube)
o Orabrush’s sales volume in stores is comparable to premium toothbrush sales
Orabrush grew its YouTube strategy from scratch through experimentation, hard work and innovative marketing.
You can read the full story on Marketing Sherpa
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017