Please join us on Thursday, March 31st from 8:00-9:00pm EDT for Dumb Ways Smart Entrepreneurs Fail in Using Technology with Tim Berry, President and founder of Palo Alto Software, co-founder of Borland International, and founder of bplans.com.
Tim will be discussing with our host Ramon Ray how even very smart small business owners make dumb mistakes when it comes to implementing technology in their companies. You’ll hear:
- Some of the biggest mistakes growing companies make when trying to use technology
- How much of social media is hype, and whether it is for every business
- Some of the best ways companies can keep current customers AND get new ones
- How Palo Alto Software has been able to thrive
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions via chat, and the session will be recorded and available after the live event.
Tim Berry is president and founder of Palo Alto Software, founder of bplans.com, and a co-founder of Borland International. He taught starting a business at the University of Oregon from 1998 through 2009. He is author of books and software including Business Plan Pro, published by Palo Alto Software, and The Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan, published by Entrepreneur Press. he has a Stanford MBA degree and degrees with honors from the University of Oregon and the University of Notre Dame.
Latest posts by Laura Leites (see all)
- Small Biz Events, Awards & Contests: Small Business Influencers, Small Business Summit, Manta Photo Contest + More - July 8, 2013
- Small Biz Events, Contests & Awards: Alibaba Women Entrepreneurs, Inbound 2013 + More - June 24, 2013
- Small Biz Contests, Awards & Events: Small Business Heroes, Twitter Chat #SMBizEdge, Small Business Week & More - June 17, 2013