Most of the “cool kids” use Foursquare. All of the techies have heard of it, but some, like me, don’t really use it that much. However, for businesses that want to drive local traffic to your door step, you’re missing out on a great opportunity if you have not been to Foursquare’s business page http://foursquare.com/business/ .
At this web site you can leverage Foursquare for YOUR business. Foursquare is one of those examples of a business that has been created, for the heck of it, but is now offering business tools and that businesses should start to test using.
Here’s a few things you can do
- Businesses can now take advantage of foursquare’s self-verification process at http://foursquare.com/businesses, to initiate a special within a few days.
- They can also manage campaigns, at one venue or across thousands of venues.
- The Special approval process is now instant, too, meaning you can decide to offer a Flash Special and have it up and running within a few minutes.
- In addition to seeing gender breakdown of check-ins, best customers, check-in breakdown by time of day and all other previously available stats, business owners will also be able to view aggregate stats across multiple venues, and the number of times a Special is viewed vs. actually unlocked.
Seven types of Specials are now available on the new Merchant Platform: Swarm, Friends, Flash, Newbie, Check-in, Loyalty, and Mayor.
Want local traffic to your business location? Don’t have a physical location, but still want to engage your customers? Foursquare can help.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017