Unless you’re just plain stubborn you KNOW that mobile commerce is only going to increase. As you bump into the young lady typing into her iPhone, or swerve off the road to avoid hitting the driving pecking on his BlackBerry or scream at the old man peering into his Windows Phone 7 the world of mobility is HERE. Even more than apps, talking and texting, more and more of us are buying online.
Is your business ready to capitalize on this?
“When you create a mobile-friendly website, it’s important to not only be able to process payments but to make it easy for customers to get information about products and services,” said McCabe. Other features you may want to consider include the capability to:
- make appointments (if, for example, you run a hair or beauty salon or auto repair shop)
- check on orders (i.e., delivery status)
- contact customer service
For more information on why and how to create a mobile website, see Why You Need a Mobile Website.
In addition to those features, you also need to provide your mobile customers with incentives to get them to shop at your site.
If you’re web site is not mobile ready and if you are not strategically thinking about how to SELL and offer services through mobile devices you’ll find that your brand will become irrelevant.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016