There’s lots of great web sites focused on technology for small and growing businesses. Of course Smallbiztechnology.com, but then there are so many others – Anita Campbell’s Small Business Trends, Inc.com, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, New York Times and many others.
To learn about technology Grovo is a great place to start.
SCORE launched a new web site e-Business Now – bold and clear with video.
The web site is launched with partners including AT&T, Best Buy, Cisco, Constant Contact, Google, HP, Intuit, Microsoft, Skype and Time Warner Cable.
Some components include:
- Tech Made Simple: Boosting Your Business Using Technology—showing you how to use technology solutions to conduct business in a more cost efficient and effective manner.
- Tech Made Simple: Creating a Technology Plan for Your Small Business— creating a technology plan to inventory your current technology tools, assess your technology uses and need, and set goals for incorporating new technology tools to improve efficiency.
- Tech Made Simple: Building the Perfect Website for Your Small Business—creating a website that meets the needs of your business including the use of sound Web technologies to attract customers.
- Tech Made Simple: Using Technology to Jumpstart Your Sales—using technology to attract customers by creating awareness, raising customer interest and translating their needs and desires into action.
- Tech Made Simple: Applying Technology to Improve Your Cash Flow—how technologies can help you effectively manage cash flow as well as grow revenues in the small business top line