There’s lots of great web sites focused on technology for small and growing businesses. Of course Smallbiztechnology.com, but then there are so many others – Anita Campbell’s Small Business Trends, Inc.com, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Wall Street Journal, New York Times and many others.
To learn about technology Grovo is a great place to start.
SCORE launched a new web site e-Business Now – bold and clear with video.
The web site is launched with partners including AT&T, Best Buy, Cisco, Constant Contact, Google, HP, Intuit, Microsoft, Skype and Time Warner Cable.
Some components include:
- Tech Made Simple: Boosting Your Business Using Technology—showing you how to use technology solutions to conduct business in a more cost efficient and effective manner.
- Tech Made Simple: Creating a Technology Plan for Your Small Business— creating a technology plan to inventory your current technology tools, assess your technology uses and need, and set goals for incorporating new technology tools to improve efficiency.
- Tech Made Simple: Building the Perfect Website for Your Small Business—creating a website that meets the needs of your business including the use of sound Web technologies to attract customers.
- Tech Made Simple: Using Technology to Jumpstart Your Sales—using technology to attract customers by creating awareness, raising customer interest and translating their needs and desires into action.
- Tech Made Simple: Applying Technology to Improve Your Cash Flow—how technologies can help you effectively manage cash flow as well as grow revenues in the small business top line
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Better and Easier Wifi Management with Linksys Cloud Manager - September 20, 2018
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018