Power Point is one of the most popular business tools on the market. We all use it when giving presentations. However, just about every Power Point I see used is NOT used effectively. Having said that John “ColderICE” Lawson, Chris McCann (President of 1800-Flowers), Jim Fowler (founder of JigSaw) and other speakers used Power Point to mind blowing effectiveness at the Small Business Summit 2011 (by Dell).
In these videos Microsoft reviews the top reasons that your video can be a presentation disaster.
- Too many graphics
- Too many bullet points that don’t get to the point
- Too many animations
- Repeating yourself too much
- Too many colors
Next time you’re creating a Power Point presentation – take the time to first and foremost be a GREAT speaker. Secondarily, use a presentation to only BACKUP what you are saying. To support what you are saying. NOT to be the crutch for your bad speaking ability.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017
- VIDEO: How Noisy Is Your Keyboard? Ramon Tests The Cherry MX Silent Keyboard. - July 21, 2017