1. Marketing: Broadcasting your brand and feeding the content out to your target audience!
2. Communications: Engaging your target audience online with deals and conversations.
Why not use your social media outlets to thank your customers. Every time a customer makes the effort to reach out to you, a great business practice is to value them, respond back and thank them. These are precious relationship building opportunities that are needed in a competitive online market. If you take time to thank your customers, chances are they will come back to you again because you equated their business into somehow valuing them and caring back.
Social media possesses many great potentials for small businesses. Unfortunately, there is a fear with small businesses that they might not have the bandwidth to take on social media. I’ve seen this fear take on too many clients who don’t let their social media work for them and give them the ROI. Make sure you have a little fun with your customers and engage with them on a level that is of value to them as well as your business.
Latest posts by Sana Ahmed (see all)
- A Quick Walkthrough of the Linkedin Company Page - December 28, 2011
- Quick Insights on Twitter’s Advertising Program - December 21, 2011
- [Insights] Top 5 Uses for Tablets & Small Business Applications - November 28, 2011