Every successful business professional spends some of their day out of the office – some more than others. When you’re on the go it’s important that you are able to be as productive OUT of the office as you are IN the office.
1. Make your blog pop. Embed a PowerPoint slide show or an Excel calendar into a blog post with just a few easy steps. Share your wares, whether they’re delicate earrings or custom bikes, via an embedded PowerPoint slide show in your blog.
2. Manage multiple email accounts from Outlook. In a recent survey by MarketTools*, 67% of those polled said they are afraid of overlooking messages as they manage several inboxes. Microsoft Outlook lets you use multiple email accounts and address books and easily manage all your different folders from a single, centralized view.
3. Stay on top of your Inbox with Outlook 2010. Save time by using features like Conversation View, Clean-Up Conversation, and Ignore in Outlook 2010. You’ll spend less time combing through email and more time doing the things that matter.
4. Bring the power of social media to your Inbox with the Outlook Social Connector. The Outlook Social Connector allows you to view your contacts’ Facebook and LinkedIn feeds without ever leaving Outlook. This is a great way to know the latest from your customers and colleagues right from your Inbox.
5. Broadcast your presentation to remote participants with PowerPoint 2010. With the Broadcast Slide Show feature in PowerPoint 2010, you can quickly share your presentation with anyone, anywhere, all directly from PowerPoint 2010. You can just send a link, and in one click everyone you invite will be watching a synchronized view of your slide show in their browser. They don’t need to have Office to tune in.
These are just the first five tips, I highly suggest you check out their blog for all 10 tips and the links and images to resources.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017