I’m determined to read a book at least once a week (if not more frequently). I’ve just finished reading David Rogers book “The Network Is Your Customer” and it’s indeed a must read.
While its very easy to create a blog, post on Twitter and chat on Facebook it’s a lot harder to create a successful strategy of using content to profitably grow your business. To do it right it takes time, focus, commitment and yes – a strategy.
The Network is Your Customer is filled with real life examples of companies succeeding in leveraging their customers – you’ll get lots of ideas and insight for your own business.
The book gives the reader a “class room” like education in the power of content and how it relates to your customer. The book outlines five key strategies you should consider when leveraging social media and other online content to boost sales and build your brand online:
- ACCESS—be faster, be easier, be everywhere, be always on
- ENGAGE—become a source of valued content
- CUSTOMIZE—make your offering adaptable to your customers’ needs
- CONNECT—become a part of your customers’ conversations
- COLLABORATE—involve your customers at every stage of your enterprise
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Salesforce Upgrade Its Customer Service Platform. Faster Setup Time. - July 27, 2017
- Why Wix Code Is a Game Changer for Businesses - July 25, 2017
- How Adobe Scan and These 7 Tips Can Make You More Productive - July 25, 2017