Watch a livestream hosted by Network Solutions titled, Mobile Marketing for Small Business: Fact vs. Fiction.
You’ll discover how to tap into the mobile market and create a presence for your small business on mobile phones.
When: May 17, 2011, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST
Where: Livestream (watch from the comfort of your home or office)
How: Registration is required to access the livestream. Register here: http://smbmobile.eventbrite.com/
The event is moderated by Rieva Lesonsky, an expert small business blogger, and features panelists such as:
Ramon Ray, Editor and Evangelist, Small Business Technology
Jennifer Shaheen, President, Technology Therapist, Columnist, Entrepreneur.com, also partners with large organizations like SCORE, the National Organization for Women and Small Business Technology to educate small businesses on digital trends.
Tim Gorin, Yelp’s Small Business Advisory Council Member, VP of Business Development, MyEyeDr
Here are a few questions that will be addressed:
- What exactly is mobile marketing, and why should you pay attention?
- What is the current state of small businesses and mobile technology?
- What are some simple and cost-effective steps to going mobile?
- How can you incorporate mobile into your strategic marketing plans?
- What are some small business mobile best practices that you can learn from?
Latest posts by Joseph Mutidjo (see all)
- Virtualization and Your Small Business – How It Can Help - October 14, 2011
- How to Keep Your Small Business Productive When A Heat Wave Hits - September 15, 2011
- Need Easy Online Accounting for Your Small Business? Try this week’s App of the Week. - September 9, 2011