Groupon believes that 50% of its deals will occur on mobile phones, tablets and other mobile devices in the next few years, according as reported by Allthingsd.
If 50% of sales are mobile (extrapolating this from Groupon’s guess), think of how much content (not even e-commerce) will just be viewed on a mobile devices overall?
I participated in a discussion (live streamed) at Network Solutions this afternoon, and discussed the power of mobile marketing for small businesses.
- Is your business ready for the world of mobile computing – it’s already here. The question is, are you ready.
- Is your web site able to be easily read on mobile browsers
- Can customers buy from your web site, through their cell phones
- Are you capturing cell phone numbers to reach your customers through SMS (with permission)
- Are you educating yourself about location based services, local marketing and geolocation services
Big businesses are leveraging mobile technology to drive more sales – there is NO reason why your small business should not be doing the same – and MORE!
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017