Many of you spend hours using Microsoft Oulook to manage you life – emails, appointments, tasks, customer contacts and so much more. Have you ever wished you could have someone help you better manage your day and really see where your day goes?
Xerox has a neat tool you should try out. The press release reads:
Xerox Corporation launched a free desktop application that lifts the curtain on your inbox and your brain. The Business of Your Brain desktop app analyzes emails and calendar notices to identify those distractions that steer focus away from their real business.
Available for download at http://www.BusinessofYourBrain.com, the Microsoft Windows desktop app securely synthesizes data from a user’s Microsoft Outlook account. Through interactive visuals, it outlines by day, week and month the activities, people, events and vocabulary that fill a user’s inbox.
“For today’s office worker, the inbox often defines our day as email and meeting notices dictate our every move,” said Christa Carone, chief marketing officer, Xerox. “Business of Your Brain offers a satirical yet humbling view of what stands between the inescapable inbox and the ability to focus on real work.”
By downloading the app, users can reveal the following insights and more:
- Meeting Buddy: show up to the office today dressed just like a colleague? Could be because he is the person with whom you have the most meetings.
- Quickest to Panic: find out who sends the most emails flagged with the high alert exclamation point.
- Focus Drainer: what are the latest buzzwords in your email subject lines? Your Focus Drainer results will clue you in.
- Motor Mouth vs. Many Thanks: we all have a few contacts notorious for their lengthy emails; find out who takes the prize in your inbox. On the flip side, you’ll also see who most frequently adds to your email count with reply all “thanks” notes.
- Most Ignored: delete emails without reading? Business of Your Brain will tell you who you’re most likely to ignore.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Creative Ideas to Boost Your Local Marketing Campaigns - December 11, 2017
- Vistaprint Report Says Many Consumers Will Shop More Small Businesses in 2018 - October 2, 2017
- Kensington Announces Ultimate Presenter with Virtual Pointer - October 2, 2017