Using Segmentation to Grow Your Business & Keep Customers Happy
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Are you marketing to your customers as individuals? Or do you treat your email list as one big lump of addresses? You could be missing huge opportunities to grow your business AND to create lifetime loyalty with your customers.
This webinar will explore why it’s so important to segment your customer list. Our guest expert this month is Pamela O’Hara, President of Batchblue Software.
In this live session Pamela will discuss:
- Why you must segment your customers
- How to get started with segmentation
- What are some best practices
- Examples of what has worked for other companies
- How to segment in an online world
- Where social media fits in
This live webinar will be recorded and available afterwards to all registered attendees.
About our guest expert:
Pamela O’Hara is president of BatchBlue Software, which she co-founded in 2006. Pam is responsible for setting the overall direction and product strategy for the company. As a businesswoman and a mother, Pamela is committed to running a company that can adapt to the unique needs of both its employees and its customers to foster better organization, increased productivity and a more balanced life.
Under Pam’s leadership, BatchBlue has steadily grown its customer base and partnership integrations and was named a Rising Star in CRM Magazine’s 2010 CRM Awards. In 2009, BatchBlue co-founded The Small Business Web, a network of over 100 web-based applications that promote open integrations and was described by BusinessWeek as “a fundamentally different way of doing business.” Pamela was honored with Providence Business News’ 40 Under Forty award, which is selected based on career success and community involvement.
Latest posts by Laura Leites (see all)
- Small Biz Events, Awards & Contests: Small Business Influencers, Small Business Summit, Manta Photo Contest + More - July 8, 2013
- Small Biz Events, Contests & Awards: Alibaba Women Entrepreneurs, Inbound 2013 + More - June 24, 2013
- Small Biz Contests, Awards & Events: Small Business Heroes, Twitter Chat #SMBizEdge, Small Business Week & More - June 17, 2013