There are hundreds of thousands of apps for our smart phones. Apps are very easy to create and there are dozens of online services available to help you create them – for free or for a fee. Of course you can also hire a programmer or digital media company to create one for you.
appsbar (yes lower case “a”) is one of many companies that can help you create an app. BUT BEFORE YOU CREATE AN APP – consider why you want to create it, what you hope to get out of it and if it will benefit your customers (or whatever other reason you’ve decided to do it).
One big consideration is to FIRST ensure that your basic web site looks good on mobile browsers.
At yesterday’s Network Solutions live stream that was one of the big tips. Apps are great -but THINK about why you are doing it before you do it.
Here’s some information on Appsbar:
- Anyone can edit and publish dynamic, professional-level apps for smartphones and publish across app platforms – for free – but with built in filters to let people know if they are adding or missing anything that would prevent it from being published:
- appsbar fills the gap between over-simplified apps and costly, professionally-produced apps
- appsbar is for any business, group or individual who wants to create professional, personalized apps for use on mobile device with no cost, and without the interruption of advertising.
- appsbar gives creators one platform to create and submit apps to popular app stores
- It presents personalization opportunities with a unique interface that guides creators through the entire process – from creation, to editing, to publication – with visual and textual clues at each step
- As creators build apps page by page, each app becomes more personalized through limitless combinations of background colors and fonts and the ability to upload images and videos from personal libraries
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Facebook’s Tools for Mentorship, Hiring and Education - November 14, 2018
- My Experience at a Facebook Community Boost Event - November 12, 2018
- Actress and Entrepreneur Nikki Reed Shares Her Insights on Sustainability, Tech, and Design - November 2, 2018