- You can instantly measure the success (or failure) of a campaign
- You can spend much less, to first test your marketing campaign
- You can initiate an advertising campaign immediately – no extended delay from concept to execution – like a print magazine might take.
4. The cost to advertise online is much cheaper than traditional media. There is no expensive video to tape (TV), or voice expert (Radio) or designer (print).
The other benefit is that even if your competitor is very large and has a large marketing budget, through savvy gorilla marketing, viral video campaigns and smart lead generation activities, you can get so much more bang from your buck.
Buzz Marketing Today writes: Today you can use the world’s largest focus group (ie all the social data from the last 2+ years) to find your audience online and model them to predict how effective your media purchases would be.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- NEWS: Neglecting Website Basics Can Significantly Impact Sales - May 18, 2017
- News: U.S. Businesses Neglect a Major Information Security Risk - May 18, 2017
- News: Wix Launches SEO Tool and Google Integration - May 17, 2017