Manta is one of the largest online small business platforms that provide industry connect across the nation. Manta is very popular with the business community and has identified the use of mobile technology as an effective tool to optimize business activities. One of its latest efforts is the Manta Business Search available in the iPhone app store.
Why Manta Business Search for iPhone
“Mobile is a huge priority for our small business customers and we’re already seeing strong demand for our mobile application being in the top 15 most popular business apps,” said Pamela Springer, President and CEO of Manta. The company conducted extensive surveys and studies, which reflect user patterns and help them to offer creative business tools for today’s professionals.
Trends in Mobile Usage by Business Professionals
Recent results from these surveys indicate that 69 percent of business professionals agree that an online presence of their business is a necessity, and that the business has to be found easily, especially on mobile devices.
“Our business owners rely on Manta to help them with their web and mobile presence since the profile we have on their company becomes their key toward being found via mobile,” Springer said. “Manta helps them be found on both platforms.”
Key Features of Manta Business Search
Business apps are today driving the mobile industry. Every business not only needs an online presence but needs to be accessible on mobile devices as well. Manta Business Search is the right App that will help you take your business to the next level.
- The app is downloaded an average of 1,000 times per day
- Has maps for the viewing of company locations
- Allows management of business searches with bookmarks for your favorite company pages and result sets
- Multiple category search for companies by location name, city or state
- Search options optimized with filter-search for companies by revenue, number of employees, ownership etc.
Latest posts by Anuradha Shukla (see all)
- Small Businesses Can Achieve Global Sales Through Technology - August 9, 2011
- Why Small Businesses Need the iPad - August 4, 2011
- 5 Social Media Management Platforms To Choose From - August 2, 2011