As your business grows you find that your old phone system might not be cutting it any more. Your tired of missing calls, tired of dropped calls, you feel like you’re a Flintstone. Of course you might not even know what your are missing by not having an IP based phone system.
Blinds.com increases sales since they deployed an all-in-one-based IP communications system from Interactive Intelligence.
Here’s a few of their benefits:
- Increased customer conversation rates from 18 – 36 percent
- Reduction of live (human) agents by 30% (the interactive voice response system helps field calls)
- Better training of customer service agents
- Improved routing of calls to the best agent who can handle the calls
- Enabled a work-from home option in the case of emergencies
Prior to CIC, Blinds.com was using another communication system. It replaced the system after several acquisitions led to the need for more sophisticated features and simplified management. “At the time, we were forced to run six different websites from two locations and two phone systems,” Riddell said. “The older system gave us no way to transfer calls between locations, no way to listen in on calls, and no way to add queues to respond to call volume. In addition, anytime we wanted to make changes we had to involve IT.”
Your old phone system might be losing you lots of money and keeping you from improved customer service. Consider if an IP based phone system might be best for you.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- 3 Reasons Invoicing Apps Are Essential For Fledgling Businesses - November 28, 2016
- Don’t Let Technology Create Blinders On Your Perspective. Every Leader’s Nightmare. - November 27, 2016
- Video Humanizes Your Brand: 3 Tips To Use It For Your Business. - November 4, 2016