Service providers, restaurateurs and retailers will love ListBuilder to rev up their email marketing campaign. ListBuilder is a service that’s part of RewardLoop, is a mobile-based customer loyalty transaction service provider.
ListBuilder will help small businesses have something that would be great to possess: an unending list of client email addresses along with their consent to receive emails. ListBuilder uses QR codes to have customers opt-in, collecting the email and the consent from the mobile device. QR codes are today’s digital advertisements coded in black and white square pixel formats that are read with an inexpensive software downloaded or preloaded on mobile phones. QR codes can be embedded on almost anything.
What does ListBuilder Do?
What ListBuilder did for Prestons (Vancouver, BC) was indeed spectacular: five to eight percent of guests were signing up each day using the QR-code request for email address collection. With a ‘scan and win’ feature, the merchant defined prizes and awarded clients for opting in to their emails
Prestons’ General Manager, Stephen Billyard said, “We are on-track to capture 3000 to 3500 email addresses per year, which will have a direct and measurable impact on our bottom line. ListBuilder has been a huge win for us.”
ListBuilder Comes With:
- A free QR code reader download service for merchants to provide to their customers
- A merchant-branded mobile website for collecting opt-in email addresses
- A random prize draw system for merchant-defined prizes
- A mobile comment card feature for soliciting customer feedback
- 20 custom QR codes linked to the merchant’s mobile website
Email marketing wedded with Mobile marketing is innovative and will definitely be a user experience your clients would like to explore and enjoy. Interesting and creative marketing tactics are sure to deliver. Businesses like Prestons hope to use ListBuilder to communicate personally with infrequent customers and turn them into frequent customers. What will you choose to do with ListBuilder?
Latest posts by Anuradha Shukla (see all)
- Small Businesses Can Achieve Global Sales Through Technology - August 9, 2011
- Why Small Businesses Need the iPad - August 4, 2011
- 5 Social Media Management Platforms To Choose From - August 2, 2011