Last week AT&T launched AT&T Mobile Website Hosting which makes it easy for small businesses to create their own web sites through AT&T’s do it yourself tool to create a mobile version of their web sites.
Although their was not much talk or focus on mobile web sites, say 5 years ago, now that smartphones and tablets are exploding it’s so important that your web site is available on smartphones.
More and more of your customers are accessing your web site on their smratphone. If it does not display properly (even if they love you) they’ll quickly go to another web site (like your competition) or try to remember to visit your web site when they get to a regular computer.
Services like AT&T’s mobile web site builder (Network Solutions and many others make similar tools), and their are many, make it VERY EASY for any traditional web site to be easily readable on mobile devices.
AT&T’s new service includes the following features:
- Easy, one-click website creation, with no technical expertise required
- Automatic sync and updates to mobile site when changes occur on main website, saving time by avoiding maintaining two websites
- Multiple design templates, enabling each mobile website to have its own unique look and feel
- Click-to-call, making it easy for customers to contact small businesses
- Maps and directions, helping increase in-store traffic
- Mobile website analytics, enabling insights into customer search and buying patterns
- Compatibility with all major smartphone platforms, maximizing exposure to mobile users
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How Animations Can Help Your Business – 7 Ways - July 16, 2018
- LinkedIn’s Newest Hiring Services Help Smaller Businesses Hire Smarter - July 11, 2018
- Using Reddit In Your Content Strategy - July 7, 2018