Victoria Treyger is the Chief Marketing Officer for RingCentral, a business phone system provider. RingCentral has worked with small businesses to take their communications to the next level by incorporating mobile technology into the communications mix. In this video below, Treyger discusses, among other things:
1. How mobility is driving changing communication behavior of SMBs with shift to smartphones and tablets use vs. PCs and desk phones.
2. How the cloud is opening up the services available to SMBs and enabling increased productivity at a dramatically lower cost, while giving them access to enterprise level services.
3. Best practices in marketing to SMBs through traditional channels (search, tv, radio) and emerging channels (social, mobile).
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012