So it’s already the end of October, the crush of Holiday shopping and SHIPPING is here. Are you ready. Shipping is a combination of art and science. The art part is the packaging the science part is the specific logistics of shipping the product, postage and etc.
Stamps.com has a must read guide helping retailers know how to best ship their products.
Here’s 8 tips from the guide, which includes many more:
- Always ship products as fast as possible
- Pre-pack your orders during downtime
- Keep a healthy inventory of shipping supplies
- Get the lowest shipping rates
- Double-check delivery addresses
- Package products for safe travel
- Protect yourself from losses
- Eliminate trips to the Post Office™
Get the full guide and let me know what you think.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- How A Beauty Company Keeps Its Tech Edge – CTO Interview. Outsource and Get Expert Help. - September 18, 2018
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Own Startup - September 13, 2018
- Apple’s New Product Lines. What’s In It for Small Business? - September 12, 2018