So it’s already the end of October, the crush of Holiday shopping and SHIPPING is here. Are you ready. Shipping is a combination of art and science. The art part is the packaging the science part is the specific logistics of shipping the product, postage and etc.
Stamps.com has a must read guide helping retailers know how to best ship their products.
Here’s 8 tips from the guide, which includes many more:
- Always ship products as fast as possible
- Pre-pack your orders during downtime
- Keep a healthy inventory of shipping supplies
- Get the lowest shipping rates
- Double-check delivery addresses
- Package products for safe travel
- Protect yourself from losses
- Eliminate trips to the Post Office™
Get the full guide and let me know what you think.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Advice from the 2017 SXSW Dell Experience: How to Pitch a Complex Business - March 30, 2017
- The Experience: Dell Showcases the Power of Technology at SXSW 2017 - March 28, 2017
- Accounting Gets Artificial Intelligence: Xero’s New Service - March 16, 2017