At the end of August, Lenovo entered the already very crowded market of tablet computing. A few weeks ago I attended the launch of its Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, one of now 3 of tablets it has on the market.
What’s remarkable about the tablet is that it’s one of the first tablet’s I’ve seen that is not trying to be an iPad competitor, but different and created with “out of the box thinking” (I know, a trite expression)
Here’s what I mean.
- The ThinkPad tablet comes with a stylus that you can use to easily take notes or draw.
- Lenovo built its own app marketplace of apps that are SECURE and free from any malware.
- A case with a built in keyboard for easy, notebook like, typing
- Custom user interface for easier access to and use of apps
I interviewed Richard LeBennet, World Wide Product Marketing Manager, Lenovo.
Latest posts by Ramon Ray (see all)
- Zoho’s Innovation Continues to Help Small Business Start and Scale - February 16, 2018
- How To Use CRM to Create Positive Customer Experiences - February 16, 2018
- Heartwarming Small Business Movie from Intuit Celebrates Small Biz Success - February 2, 2018