Social media. Cloud computing. Tech Advice. Small Biz Tech Tour. Smallbiztechnology’s own Ramon Ray discusses all this and more on the “It’s Your Biz” radio show with Susan Solovic. Among other things, Ray makes some fabulous points about technology and small businesses, including:
– Check references when going to a consultant or expert for advice, especially on social media or web development.
– Social media shouldn’t be considered separate from the rest of your marketing efforts. It needs to be included as part of a digital marketing strategy.
– Cloud computing is the brand new, updated version of purchasing CDs and downloading software. It’s also much cheaper.
To listen to the full interview, visit Susan Solovic’s website.
Latest posts by Allison Midori Reilly (see all)
- Why Bloggers Need Website Security - June 22, 2012
- QR Code Security Best Practices - May 2, 2012
- 3 Easy Ways to Prevent Your Data from Being Tracked - April 11, 2012